Need help? Talk to a live person!
(800) 647-4589 or 01 (480) 821-9052

HTML tutorial

You Must Purchase Travel Medical Insurance If…

You Must Purchase Travel Medical Insurance If… Featured Image

… you are not a US Citizen and are traveling to Germany, France, Greece, Iceland, Spain and Schengen countries.  You must present proof of insurance at the nearest consulate or embassy before leaving.

The State Department website updates a list of countries that require insurance, which also include countries experiencing infectious disease breakouts like yellow fever.

Purchase a travel medical insurance policy from Insurance Services of America today and print your proof of insurance from your local printer.  Call and speak with a Client Advisor at (800) 647-4589 for personal customer service.


Categories: Blog, Europe, Travel