Need help? Talk to a live person!
(800) 647-4589 or 01 (480) 821-9052

HTML tutorial

Non-U.S. citizens traveling to the United States need to be protected from a catastrophe, trip cancellation or medical emergency. At Insurance Services of America, we provide multiple types of coverage when it comes to travel insurance for non-US citizens. You don’t have to leave your home country worried about what you will do if there’s an emergency. Some of the plans we offer include benefits, such as:

  • Guaranteed issue without any health questions
  • Terrorism coverage
  • Maternity benefits
  • Lost luggage benefits
  • Translation services

Whether you’re traveling abroad for business or to visit relatives living in the United States, our team will find the best possible travel insurance for your needs.

Mount Rushmore

Fulfilling visa requirements

When you travel to the United States with a visa, you may need to carry the right travel insurance to fulfill the requirements of your visa. This usually applies to temporary workers and international students coming to the United States on the following visas:

  • J1 visa
  • H1B visa
  • H2B visa
  • Schengen visa

At Insurance Services of America, we provide travel insurance for non-US a citizen that fulfills the requirements of all of these four visas.

Why choose Insurance Services of America for your travel insurance?

Our more than four decades of experience in the insurance industry provides you with a brokerage firm you can trust. We provide more than just experience, however. At Insurance Services of America, we have taken the time to create longstanding relationships with the top travel insurance providers within the industry.

We do the shopping for you to ensure you get the best possible insurance plan, at the most affordable rate on the market. Our relationships help to provide you with the best service, as well. Since we are an independent insurance brokerage firm, we are not tied to providing just the plans from one insurance company. Instead, we use multiple providers to ensure you get the perfect plan for your specific needs.

Whether you just want basic travel insurance for non-US citizens or you need a full insurance plan to fulfill visa requirements, we can help. Our client advisors never hide behind an automated system. When you call us, we answer the phone and help you get just what you need.

If you need travel insurance and you’re a non-US citizen, one of our client advisors will be happy to help. Whether you need the policy for a student, your parents or for yourself, we will match you with the best choice, at the best price. Call us today at 1-800-647-4589.