Day Tripper Group Travel Medical
Groups of US citizens or foreign nationals who are at least 14 days old and are traveling outside their home country are eligible under Day Tripper Group Travel. Now covers COVID-19/SARS-Cov-2!
Highlights and Benefits*
- Guaranteed issue!—no health questions!
- Covers COVID-19/SARS-Cov-2
- Coverage from 5 to 364 days.
- No Age Limits
- Competitive Rates
- Choice of 6 Medical Maximums up to $2,000,000
- In & Out of Hospital Benefits
- Choice of 7 Deductibles (NO deductible option)
- 100% Coverage after your deductible up to the policy maximum
- NO Urgent Care Center Co-Pay (outside USA-$15 inside USA)
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Accidental Death ($25,000)
- Purchase on-line application & print ID card
- Plan underwriter is Lloyd’s which is rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best and A+ (Strong) by S&P
State and Country Restrictions*
Not available to individuals who are physically located in New York, Maryland, Washington, or Australia or Canada at the time of purchase.
Not available if the Home Country/Country of Residence is: Australia, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, or Syria.
Not Available for the following Destination Countries: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, and Syria.
Please call us at (800) 647-4589 or 01 (480) 821-9052 for help finding a comparable plan.
Plan underwriter is Lloyd’s which is rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best and A+ (Strong) by S&P
This insurance policy excludes coverage for pre-existing conditions, except as provided for under the Acute Onset of Pre-existing Conditions benefit. This policy defines a pre-existing condition and provides the description of the Acute Onset of Pre-Existing Conditions benefit.
Please review the Description of Coverage Here for more information and details.
*Questions about what you see here? Please review the policy Brochure for a summary of the plan, or the Description of Coverage for a complete schedule of benefits, exclusions, and other details. Or give us a call at (800) 647-4589 or 01 (480) 821-9052.